Zips MAC Tournament- 2022

KSUcks fan forum now full of comments defending the actions and their program, ripping the "disciplinary" actions.

Typical Portage County degenerates. 

One comment mentions that the MAC has a highlight video that showcases Carry running over to the Akron student section. Is this true?

Let's Go Zips!

Edited by Let'sGoZips94

3 minutes ago, jupitertoo said:

There are also Kent fans who are disgusted by the video and said so.  Key question: Why wasn't there a coach in there to stop it?

That has been their program's culture for as long as I can remember. Seems like there is at least one thug in a given season. They recruit a different caliber of player.

1 hour ago, dre22era said:

My issue with the MAC Kent State decision is that their Decision has now made the video more than what it was. Before the their statement No One was checking for that video. Now their decision has made the Video Viral smh.

I rep #MACtion but please believe I can't stand #MACtion

Should a stayed quiet and let them kids play it out on the court. It's a bitter rivalry for christ sake.

Agreed. I wish none of the KSUcks players were suspended for tonight. I don't want any excuses when we beat them.

And as someone mentioned previously, Jacobs is gonna be fresh & raring to go in the 2nd half.  We're not a fast starting team anyway; this could actually work to KSUcks advantage.

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jupitertoo said:

There are also Kent fans who are disgusted by the video and said so.  Key question: Why wasn't there a coach in there to stop it?

If someone will pass me the 'Peace & Love' pillow ...

image.png.675443d33c0b093a01b045cf19c4b59a.png

... to signify I have the floor, I'll have a go at this one ...

... because the coaching staff and I'll go as far as to say, the institution itself, condones it. Truly a disgusting place for many reasons.

38 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

One comment mentions that the MAC has a highlight video that showcases Carry running over to the Akron student section. Is this true?

I hope they do. I had no problem with that.  It's subjective, I know.  But this is literally one of the most bitter rivalries in the nation and I generally have no problem when students act like it.  In my opinion that video did certainly cross the line.  Singletary punching Linhart crossed the line.  But I love 99% of this stuff.

Part of why I love this stuff is because time and time again, we're the good guys & KSUcks are the low class goons.  I'm sure I wouldn't like it as much if we were the degenerates.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

I hope they do. I had no problem with that.  It's subjective, I know.  But this is literally one of the most bitter rivalries in the nation and I generally have no problem when students act like it.  In my opinion that video did certainly cross the line.  Singletary punching Linhart crossed the line.  But I love 99% of this stuff.

Part of why I love this stuff is because time and time again, we're the good guys & KSUcks are the low class goons.  I'm sure I wouldn't like it as much if we were the degenerates.

If the conference is the one that handed down the suspensions AND is showcasing fan taunting by a player, that's a double standard. Mixed messaging, and makes no sense. 

• Like 1

@jupitertoo Per KSUcks forum...

RE: Kent State vs. Akron -MAC Final

This Johnson kid creating the video is the kid that was told at a shoot around to run or go home and he went home. Someone let him back and now that could play a role in costing us a championship. So In 3 of last 4 years we’ve had assault at a bar, Covid, our best player assaults another player and now this video. I love my flashes but man this is getting old.

2 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

This Johnson kid creating the video is the kid that was told at a shoot around to run or go home and he went home. Someone let him back and now that could play a role in costing us a championship. So In 3 of last 4 years we’ve had assault at a bar, Covid, our best player assaults another player and now this video. I love my flashes but man this is getting old.

Apparently Senderoff is not being held accountable for any of this.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

It's 4:45 PM, and...

43 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

What does that mean?

11 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

What does that mean?

It means Pinky the Clown is the ring leader of the Can't Bros Trash Circus. And the AD/President allow that type of leadership (or lack thereof). 

29 minutes ago, UAZipster0305 said:

It's 4:45 PM, and...

CAN'T STATE STILL SUCKS!

(I have my purple Can't State Sucks shirt on underneath an Akron hoodie for the game)

15 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

What does that mean?

Ignore this extra quote. Stupid phone.