Zips MAC Tournament- 2022

2 minutes ago, bUAkronG said:

some ticky-tack fouls called on us and it feels like our guys are getting mauled

of course I watch the game through navy blue and gold glasses so I might be biased lol

Nothing wrong with that brother. FWIW I think this has been one of the better officiated MAC contests I've seen in awhile. To this point anyways. 

8 minutes ago, MDZip said:

It can't possibly have been Groce's game plan to just let Ali dribble one-on-one all the time. But have to give the Bulls defense a lot of credit

Buffalo doing a really good job denying Freeman on the post and that's been the key to our offense lately. Gonna need to find an adjustment to feed him a little more

Great defense the last 2+ minutes!!

X with a buzzer beater to tie the game at 32 at the half.

Entertaining first half. Gotta keep it up in the second half. Limit the offensive boards, keep the defense active, and get someone else involved besides X.

3 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Outrebounded 24-15 overall, 9-5 on offensive rebounds.  Ugh.

So much of that is who WANTS it (some of it is luck - right place, right time - I know). Looks like all 5 guys on the floor for Buffalo are looking for the ball. Kent always seems to play us that way too.