Zips MAC Tournament- 2022

2 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

So Toledo nearly had their annual choke vs Central.  Here's hoping the Zips can make it happen tomorrow.Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Watching the Toledo game had me thinking, "whoever wins between UB and UA probably wins tomorrow."

Here's hoping!

4 minutes ago, akzipper said:

I don't why NE Ohio sports have to be so stressful. Never easy....

Between the Bills and the Bulls this year, I would say Buffalo is probably worse off. If I were a Buffalo fan, I'm not sure I would ever get over that Bills loss. 

Cannot tell you how happy I was to peak at my phone today at work and see 32-32 at the half, and 70-68 Zips at the end. 

Buffalo is probably the worst matchup for us on paper in the MAC. They have a big that negates Freeman/Aziz, a killer guard, and a nasty stretch 4 that can shoot the lights out. 

Excited to watch the replay tonight.

LET'S GO ZIPS!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Buffalo is probably the worst matchup for us on paper in the MAC. They have a big that negates Freeman/Aziz, a killer guard, and a nasty stretch 4 that can shoot the lights out. 

LET'S GO ZIPS!

Buffalo is the worst matchup for EVERYONE...ON PAPER!  Men's AND women's teams!  But games are played on the court, not on paper!  Frankly, coach Whitesell has been a big disappointment-- and I'm sure UB fans agree!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Kent shooting 27% from behind the arc. Why can’t they do that against us!

They conveniently have their worst games against crap competition. And if they have an off game against good competition, their opponents has twice as poor a performance. 

41 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

Buffalo is the worst matchup for EVERYONE...ON PAPER!  Men's AND women's teams!  But games are played on the court, not on paper!  Frankly, coach Whitesell has been a big disappointment-- and I'm sure UB fans agree!

No doubt, but I know we can beat any of the remaining teams now. Nobody scares me.