2022 Big Dance Bracketology

ZippyRulz

32 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

St Peters is 7 of 13 from 3 and KY is 2 of 10.  Zips need to be over 50% from 3 to pull it off.

Peacocks also 9 of 10 from line but Wildcats 17 of 23

45% on our average number of 3s per game is about 30 pts. 46% is our season average, which equates to ~48 pts based on our average number of FG attempts per game. That's 78 pts before free throws. 45% from 3 is more realistic (albeit hot shooting), and 78 pts is a lot before free throws, and is already 2 more pts than UCLA averages per game. Above 40% from 3, and we're in the game until the final possessions. 45%+ and we win. 

Also, because I really want to use this GIF...

angry will ferrell GIF

Edited by Let'sGoZips94

46 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

I think UTC and Akron need to play each other next year.  God, what a horrible ending for both of them.  Even more heart-breaking than the Zips.

Massive fan of Lamont Paris. He was always incredibly nice to me during Akron basketball camps when I was younger. I'd love a multi-year series with his program. 

Wasn’t sure where to put this but it is general NCAA Tournament info with a very familiar name.

What do we think of this? Is this a little bit of a good thing for Akron, the MAC, and/or  mid-majors in general? Probably not but it can’t hurt. Can it?

Who knew who the Big Sky commissioner was? Bet he loved that Southern Utah win in the TBC.

https://www.ncaa.org/news/2022/3/22/media-center-wistrcill-newton-to-join-division-i-mens-basketball-committee-in-september.aspx