NCAA Tournament Action

bigzipguy

3 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

St. Peter's is us, but in the Elite 8. 

In your face defense (our D is better), methodical offense, and solid free throw shooting. 

Groce has the winning formula. Time to execute. 

that was an incredibly lame foul called on Kansas.  That Friar was not shooting.

So I noticed that three St. Peter's players entered the Transfer Portal today after their coach bailed and took the Seton Hall job. Not saying I blame him, but it sucks for the St. Peter's players and fans after their great run.  One of the players is Edert.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

So I noticed that three St. Peter's players entered the Transfer Portal today after their coach bailed and took the Seton Hall job. Not saying I blame him, but it sucks for the St. Peter's players and fans after their great run.  One of the players is Edert.

I'm willing to bet all three will be at Seton Hall next year. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GP1 said:

I'm willing to bet all three will be at Seton Hall next year. 

If that's what Seton Hall trots out against Big East teams next year it's gonna be a long season. Edert averaged 9.5 ppg and 0.9 assists as a guard in the MAAC. Good luck in the Big East

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zippy5 said:

If that's what Seton Hall trots out against Big East teams next year it's gonna be a long season.

These three would be a nice supporting cast for 2-3 bigger time players. I'm guessing their coach will be able to attract some good players. Seton Hall has historically had glimpses of potential great teams but it never seems to pan out for them. I don't see that changing any time soon. 

On 4/6/2022 at 6:08 AM, GP1 said:

These three would be a nice supporting cast for 2-3 bigger time players. I'm guessing their coach will be able to attract some good players. Seton Hall has historically had glimpses of potential great teams but it never seems to pan out for them. I don't see that changing any time soon. 

12 hours ago, GP1 said:

Think of the exposure Bryant is going to get. 

Top scorer in the nation, Goose from Top Gun - I mean Doug Edert, and a brawl in the stands last season. 

They're going to have to call it the House that Tim O'Shea Built. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Top scorer in the nation, Goose from Top Gun - I mean Doug Edert, and a brawl in the stands last season. 

They're going to have to call it the House that Tim O'Shea Built. 

I'm glad to hear Tim has a building process to match his exposure.