Portal Offers

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Dillon Johnson, a Mississippi State running back recruited there by JoMo has entered the portal. Sounds like someone we'd have a chance with. He was second on the team in yards from scrimmage. 

You made this sound way more normal and subtle than it is. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35207429/mississippi-state-dillon-johnson-jabs-mike-leach-says-enter-transfer-portal

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Yes, he certainly did not go out on a good note, but then again Leach isn't known much for clean breakups with players. 

3 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Yes, he certainly did not go out on a good note, but then again Leach isn't known much for clean breakups with players. 

Coach spoke his mind. Player spoke his mind. Player is the one who has to prove himself now. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94
  • Like 2

Miss. St. RB. Read the whole post!

Zips haven't offered yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Committed to Joe's Bulldogs, recruited by Zip RB coach Terry Richardson according to 247. Had 773 all-purpose yards this year. Caught 48 passes out of the backfield this year, so perhaps Joe would recruit him as a utility pass catcher? Followed on Twitter by Joe, Allen Tucker (ST coach, prev at MSU), and coach Fessler.

7 hours ago, LoyalZIP said:

Miss. St. RB. Read the whole post!

Zips haven't offered yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Committed to Joe's Bulldogs, recruited by Zip RB coach Terry Richardson according to 247. Had 773 all-purpose yards this year. Caught 48 passes out of the backfield this year, so perhaps Joe would recruit him as a utility pass catcher? Followed on Twitter by Joe, Allen Tucker (ST coach, prev at MSU), and coach Fessler.

At your suggestion, I read the hole post. Not sure we should recruit this guy because he is not very tough. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, AKSportsFan said:

Help me understand the thumbs down. Doesn't mean anything positive to this 32 year old.

I would assume it's not actually a thumbs down, but rather a misclick or supposed to point down. I wouldn't read much into it. He said he's blessed. That's what really matters.