2023 Offers & Verbal Commitments

1 minute ago, RowdyZip said:

Looks like he could be a physical clone of Ali Ali.  Offers from Toledo, App State, Illinois State, Valpo and a handful of low majors.  Seems to be a solid kid on and off the court.  Love it.

And Saint Louis and Missouri State. Looks like he had two twitter profiles for whatever reason which makes it hard to follow, but VerbalCommits has them all listed.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Marvin Muslime-Kamaii, 6-6, 190, Wing, Cushing HS, Brockton, Mass.

Had offers from Siena, Brown, Central Conneticut State, Albany, and Towson.

He's explosive & can handle the ball pretty well. Also looks to have a nice stroke from 3.

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Just reading soccer forum and was reminded, isin't this early signing period for BB?  FB next month?

Im not certain, but I guess it probably should be? Soccer was announced right away. In years past, IIRC, they waited a couple days to announce the soccer class. Maybe they’re doing that with basketball. Idk.

6 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

No. We've probably known about him for a month or two now, maybe longer. I lose track of time.

I admit my embarrassment! 😵  Seems I was the first to report on him with the first post in this thread "MIP in the Windy City".  Double Doh!!  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...