New Turf

MangoZip

30 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

The logo isn’t centered, and is atop the “50”? Strange…

I think they are just laying everything out for now and nothing is positioned yet. Although, isn't it painted on? 🤔

Edited by blueandgold

On 6/24/2022 at 9:02 AM, akzipper said:

I like putting AKRON inside the 10 yard lines. I wouldn't change a thing. It shows JoMo's confidence that we will control the red zone. Brilliant idea.  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, akzipper said:

I think a lot of the people strongly opposed to the new logo will come to love it. It looks awesome on the field and gear I've seen athletes wearing this summer. Nice, clean, modern and professional. 

💯 The new A is both modern AND classic. I don’t know how they struck that perfect balance, but they did 🔥💪🔥💪

• Like 2

I had heard once that an stadium owner has to store an old field for legal reasons for a certain number of years regardless of the length of service or size of the material. For example, a stadium like where the cowboys play has to save the end zones they use just for one game for a certain number of years. If Akron has to store the old field, where will it be?