Is Akron bringing back wrestling?

Zipmeister

Not that I know of, but in a related story: Vince McMahon is stepping down as CEO and chairman of WWE during an an investigation into alleged misconduct involving the longtime leader and public face of the organization. Ugh. Next someone will be telling me pro rassling is fake.

• Haha 1

Never really thought about it. If I did, I would have to take a close look at the other professional sports and start cranking out the conspiracy theories. 

Meh. It's more fun o just watch and be entertained.

3 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

Not that I know of, but in a related story: Vince McMahon is stepping down as CEO and chairman of WWE during an an investigation into alleged misconduct involving the longtime leader and public face of the organization. Ugh. Next someone will be telling me pro rassling is fake.

Name another sport where the true announcers (as opposed to the ex-jocks) somehow managed to get juiced up to the point where "Classy" Freddie Blassie could no longer accurately refer to them as "pencil neck geeks" 😁

• Like 1