wr vince hill goes back on verbal.

akron recruit vince hill has turned back on his verbal to the university of akron. after having a very nice senior season (around 1500 yds rec. and 22 td's) he earned an offer from the university of virginia. this is a huge blow to the university and its recruiting. hill recently stated that there is still a chance he will end up signing with akron, but he really likes the university of virginia because he has a very good chance to play as a true freshman... well lets look at the university of akron, with him being such a great athlete, there is no way that jd would be able to keep him off the field as a true freshman, he would play just as harvey did this year. he has said he will be visiting both akron and virginia in the coming weeks and that he will then make his decision. hopefully it is akron, we need more great athletes! :P

Timmy boy you need to read the article a little bit more.

"Virginia views me as a 2008 prospect. They have told me that even if I qualify they want me to prep to get a firm grasp on my academics. This also make the decision difficult."If he goes to UVA he will be attending a prep school next year. Im pretty sure that he will not do that because no one wants to go to prep school. Also UVA has already dropped one player that went to prep school. So if he goes to UVA its not cause he think he can play early.

here is the exact article that i read about it....Vincent Hill, a top wide receiver prospect who committed to Akron in the summer, is wavering in his verbal commitment. After a terrific senior season with 1,500 yards and 22 touchdowns, he gained some offers, namely Virginia. He says his decision will come down to Akron and UVa. He will visit campus on Jan. 19, then travel to Charlottesville, Va. the week after. Keeping Hill would be a huge boost to this recruiting class. A month ago, Hill was leaning toward Virginia. Because he could play as a true freshman, and here is an article i read on rivals.com about himFort Washington (Md.) Friendly wide receiver Vincent Hill (5-foot-10, 174 pounds, 4.4 seconds) is one the top players in the D.C./Metro area. Hill put up some eye-popping numbers and helped his team to an undefeated season. Virginia, which offered Hill shortly before he committed to Akron, started turning up the heat on him in November when Hill reopened his recruitment.first article it said he is leaning towards virginia because he could play as a true freshman. what article did you read about him, id like to read it also. :screwks: