Paciolan for ticketing

Lee Adams

1 hour ago, 60zip said:

Never heard of them. Is this Mobile ticking?

Yeah, new mobile ticketing. I got the email this afternoon to pay the remainder for my season tickets and it looks like we'll need to use Paciolan to access tickets and such. At least that's how it appears. 

Now that you mention it..........................

Got the email today.  We are already paid up for our seats through bank drafts over the last 5 months.

Signed into the site and it shows that I still owe in full for my seats.😬

Over the years the ticket department has been one of the major weak points of the U of A athletic department.

It continues its tradition.

• Sad 1

On 7/15/2022 at 7:09 AM, KentZip said:

Now that you mention it..........................

Got the email today.  We are already paid up for our seats through bank drafts over the last 5 months.

Signed into the site and it shows that I still owe in full for my seats.😬

Over the years the ticket department has been one of the major weak points of the U of A athletic department.

It continues its tradition.

I finally went to the ticket office and paid my renewal in person. I was told that I should be receiving an email with a PIN,with instructions to 'activate' my account. After numerous attempts I stopped. Contacted the ticket office, and was told that my season tickets are confirmed but that they won't be available until some time in August. I am to receive another email from Paciloan so I can access my tickets. I requested that I receive 'hard copies' of the tix if I can not access them on line. Not very confident at this point.🤕

On 7/18/2022 at 2:01 PM, Lee Adams said:

I finally went to the ticket office and paid my renewal in person. I was told that I should be receiving an email with a PIN,with instructions to 'activate' my account. After numerous attempts I stopped. Contacted the ticket office, and was told that my season tickets are confirmed but that they won't be available until some time in August. I am to receive another email from Paciloan so I can access my tickets. I requested that I receive 'hard copies' of the tix if I can not access them on line. Not very confident at this point.🤕

Did they look at you like you had two heads when you made that request?   30 years of bad ticketing department horror stories!  

I had a similar experience when I tried to pay by phone. I got conflicting information on my next call after I discovered my payment was not fully made to my credit card. I think the young man on the other end was trying his best, but people are not on the same page. not encouraging.

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, gozips19 said:

Curious if you got them electronically or physically. 

Got mine today via email. Also nothing regarding parking. 

I received two separate emails this morning. One with the tickets for the games to download, and the other email was the set of parking passes for each game to download. 

• Like 1