Tailgating Game 1

2Ball

I am not going to be in town for the first game, but will be there for the rest of them. I have been living in California since the new stadium was built. Just left the place and on my way to Ohio, at least until Thanksgiving. What is the best lot for a Class A, 33 foot motorhome? Do the spots need to be reserved, or is it first come, first served? How early do you need to arrive with something that size? Do I need to reach out to the university for a special parking pass? Thanks.

On 8/25/2022 at 1:23 PM, Captain Kangaroo said:

With the lots opening up to all season ticket holders it'll be interesting to see if Lot 9 fills up early this fall...  or if it's just the normal family-and-friends.

I'll be there early, but probably not more than 2 hours prior to kick-off. 🍻💪🦘

Thats not early!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zips Win! said:

I hope to see everyone out this Thursday in Lot 9.  I will have hundreds of old Zips posters, game day basketball roster sheets and various other old Zips stuff

available for the taking.  

Saving a bunch of crap like this is the kind of behavior that lands someone on Hoarders. 

16 hours ago, johnnyzip84 said:

Hmmm reading your last few posts on the JoMo hired thread, it looks like someone's playing both sides of the same coin 😉

I'll pass my Pirates memory down to another generation, not give it away in a parking lot full of drunks. 

Except for the flag, the Wake junk has been thrown away long ago. 

Edited by GP1
  • Like 1