Game 10 - EMU

GoZips86

7 minutes ago, a-zip said:

Not a single person in the stands. Not sure I have ever seen that.  Hopefully no recruiting trips

FD1A2F75-673E-436A-BF38-1F8407E024FE.jpeg

Hopefully a dreadfully small crowd will not surprise anyone. Has been happening for years, unfortunately. This is a tough time for teams that have nothing to play for but 'pride' as they say. Biggest challenge for Coach Moorehead is to try to keep his best players from departing in the off season. Gonna be tough with some of the guys who have shown well and want to move to a better program. Hang on for next seson. Reup those season tix.

• Like 1

Listen.....  This is the first 15:39 seconds of the Zips I've seen this year. There is zero talent on the field. EMUs base talent is superior and they are a 5-4 team. 

Remember this. Chuck Noll once said after his first year coaching the Steelers, "The bad news is we don't have a lot of good players. The good news is half of these guys won't be back next year." Coach M needs to know this. 

5 minutes ago, GP1 said:

Listen.....  This is the first 15:39 seconds of the Zips I've seen this year. There is zero talent on the field. EMUs base talent is superior and they are a 5-4 team. 

Remember this. Chuck Noll once said after his first year coaching the Steelers, "The bad news is we don't have a lot of good players. The good news is half of these guys won't be back next year." Coach M needs to know this. 

No talent is a stretch..but there are plenty of holes for sure