Western Michigan - battle for regular season title - Sunday November 6

So, warm weather, 0% chance of rain, no Browns game, playing for the Championship...should be a packed stadium tonight, no?  And the ABJ has done a marvelous job of building this one up, and publicizing it, thank you Mr. Bourneval.  Will the Stadium be full?  Will the casual fan and students show up?

EDIT:  I forgot to add Senior Night too!

Edited by zippy-claws
add item

https://gozips.com/news/2022/11/5/mens-soccer-no-12-akron-battles-western-michigan-with-mac-title-on-the-line

...KAUZLARIC AND KINGSFORD TO BE HONORED ON SENIOR NIGHT
The Zips' contest versus Western Michigan on Sunday, Nov. 6, will mark the final regular season home games in the careers of senior Renato Kauzlaric (Zagreb, Croatia) and Ryan Kingsford.

Kauzlaric has appeared in 23 career games at Akron, including 16 starts, owning a goal and two assists on the strength of 20 shots, including four on net

A two-year member of the Akron squad, Kingsford, a 2021 First-Team All-MAC performer, has played in 35 career games as a Zip recording 11 goals and nine assists on the heels of registering a pair of game-winning goals on the strength of 49 shots, of which 21 fell on frame....

With this said, is Sammy Tojaga returning for another season (did not play in 2021)? I would love to have Sammy with the Zips for another season.

Edited by Zip_ME87

47 minutes ago, zipsrule said:

Anyone else streaming the match notice a difference between audio and video?  The audio seems to be 3-5 seconds ahead of the video.

I don't know if it will help.

I did call their customer service number at halftime and tell them about the problem

Does ESPN Plus have a phone number?

Visit their FAQs for common answers or reach out to their team directly. Customer Care can be reached via contact form or phone at 1-888-549-3776. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TennZip said:

I don't know if it will help.

I did call their customer service number at halftime and tell them about the problem

Does ESPN Plus have a phone number?

Visit their FAQs for common answers or reach out to their team directly. Customer Care can be reached via contact form or phone at 1-888-549-3776. 

I turned off the volume.  That helped.

• Haha 1