MAC Basketball 2022-23

Let'sGoZips94

6 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

I had KSUcks/NIU Under 156.5 tonight in a parlay. Figured KSUcks would be good for 70-80, and their "top notch D" would be good to hold NIU to less than 70. Should've known those pompous, arrogant, cocky punks wouldn't get up for this one. 19 leg parlay and they are most likely going to be the only miss (barring an insane shooting performance from Wyoming/UNLV).

19 leg parlay!? Seems like Kent just screwed you out of a million.

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

19 leg parlay!? Seems like Kent just screwed you out of a million.

Heavily skewed Alternates bundled together. Not a get rich quick scheme, but certainly favorable payouts. 18/19 legs hit last night. Florida and Minnesota each scoring 12 pts in the first half of their games last week blew up 2 parlays. Missed by 2-3 baskets. Would've been 20/20, 18/18, 19/19 for 3 straight nights. Crap like Can't State last night just makes me hate them more, but I will gladly sacrifice a parlay if it means a Can't State loss.

Important question... Does this NIU loss get its own song on their diss album? 

13 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

I had KSUcks/NIU Under 156.5 tonight in a parlay. Figured KSUcks would be good for 70-80, and their "top notch D" would be good to hold NIU to less than 70. Should've known those pompous, arrogant, cocky punks wouldn't get up for this one. 19 leg parlay and they are most likely going to be the only miss (barring an insane shooting performance from Wyoming/UNLV).

I had a 10-leg parlay with a mix of NBA props and NCAA moneylines/spreads. 9 of them hit with only one miss. Kent State moneyline. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Still a tool bag in case anyone was wondering.

Who says skipping around like a fool on National TV losing a championship game doesn't pay off? 

What criteria set him apart from a candidate like Enrique Freeman? Better grades? Better story? More important to his team? 

Wasn't Hayden Grover that Zips longsnapper recruit with the insane self-marketing videos?

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

Still a tool bag in case anyone was wondering.

Yes Enrique would’ve been a more deserving nominee. And the winner should’ve been Jacob Decatur, national Champion wrestler from BW. In 36 matches, he never suffered a takedown! Finished 35-1 with only loss to the D2 NC. 

Wiglusz would also have been more deserving.

On 1/25/2023 at 12:39 PM, akzipper said:

I had a 10-leg parlay with a mix of NBA props and NCAA moneylines/spreads. 9 of them hit with only one miss. Kent State moneyline. 

A worthy reason for a parlay to bust. KSUcks.

Sincere Carry is probably the most hateable player to every grace that trash program, and that's quite the honor given Singletary and some of the other scumbags they've had. 

Payton getting his first start for KSUcks tonight. 

Gotta question Pinky for not starting him before. Not that we uphold Pinky in the highest regard to begin with, but that's pretty head scratching. 

Side note - I typo'd Pinky as "Punky" and I liked it. 

Pinky's Punky Portage Pack

37 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Payton getting his first start for KSUcks tonight. 

Gotta question Pinky for not starting him before. Not that we uphold Pinky in the highest regard to begin with, but that's pretty head scratching. 

Side note - I typo'd Pinky as "Punky" and I liked it. 

Pinky's Punky Portage Pack

Payton is on a level of obnoxious even Carry cannot reach.  These guys are the worst.  Buffalo doesn't have the discipline to contend with them.   Buffalo's bad FT shooting bit them.  Flashes have their hands everywhere.  Unnerving.  Can see how they throw off and frustrate opponents into taking bad shots.  

Edited by NWAkron

On 1/26/2023 at 4:58 PM, Let'sGoZips94 said:

A worthy reason for a parlay to bust. KSUcks.

Sincere Carry is probably the most hateable player to every grace that trash program, and that's quite the honor given Singletary and some of the other scumbags they've had. 

I still can't believe the way he acted in the MAC championship last season. He made a shot and skipped his way all the way down the court. Kent State was still losing at the time and I believe that was the only shot he made the entire game. Biggest idiot I have ever seen on a basketball court. 

On 1/26/2023 at 9:29 AM, Zipped Up said:

Yes Enrique would’ve been a more deserving nominee. And the winner should’ve been Jacob Decatur, national Champion wrestler from BW. In 36 matches, he never suffered a takedown! Finished 35-1 with only loss to the D2 NC. 

Wiglusz would also have been more deserving.

My friend was at the awards dinner. He said Insincere came across as a real cocky a-hole. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

OMG.  What an ending to the Central/Western game.  Great crowd in Mt Pleasant.  Incredible comeback.  Some missed FTs from Norman sunk WMU.

Sold out rivalry game between teams with 13 wins total.

WMU led by 11 with 4 minutes to go. They seem pretty good at blowing those.