Game 2- Mississippi State

clarkwgriswold

For those concerned it wouldn't be family friendly that hasn't been an issue so far. It's more so just a lot of joking around similar to a Manning cast MNF with Barstool plugging their sports betting app hard-core. So far they have interviewed coach K mid game, which I've never seen before on TV before. Not how I'd like to watch an entire season of games, but I don't mind this for a 1 off OOC game.

Edited by kreed5120
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Can confirm the Barstool Sports Invitational is on their app (i.e. Roku). 

When you open the app, at the top, scroll over to LIVE and it will automatically start playing.

I opened Roku but could not find barstools sports.    I put barstools in search and no results.  any help would be appreciated.  I know I can watch it online and the picture does look sharp online but would rather try watching it on tv.

1 minute ago, 1981 grad said:

I opened Roku but could not find barstools sports.    I put barstools in search and no results.  any help would be appreciated.  I know I can watch it online and the picture does look sharp online but would rather try watching it on tv.

I just went to the google play store on my android tv and did a search for barstool.  The app was well behind and choppy compared to the online.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Just type in barstool. There is no s at the end.

27 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

No

Thanks!!  I am turning the sound off when I watch the Zips.  They are more concerned with their bets than announcing the game.  I also hate the screen on screen where you see the commentators and not the game.  I now understand the format.  Bloggers who just talk and talk and talk and talk.  I am too old for this crap.

2 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

Thanks!!  I am turning the sound off when I watch the Zips.  They are more concerned with their bets than announcing the game.  I also hate the screen on screen where you see the commentators and not the game.  I now understand the format.  Bloggers who just talk and talk and talk and talk.  I am too old for this crap.

I'm fairly certain these games are just a 4 hour infomercial for their sports betting app. They selected two MAC schools because Ohio is getting sports betting starting January 1st and this is their opportunity to get their name out there to get users.

Just now, kreed5120 said:

I'm fairly certain these games are just a 4 hour infomercial for their sports betting app. They selected two MAC schools because Ohio is getting sports betting starting January 1st and this is their opportunity to get their name out there to get users.

Thanks, that makes sense.  I do not bet on sports but I am glad that they are giving Akron the exposure.  Wish I made the trip to Philly so I could watch the game without seeing these guys on TV on picture on picture.