Game 2- Mississippi State

clarkwgriswold

5 hours ago, LZIp said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is quite an apples to apples comparison. TV numbers are measuring the average numbers of viewers at any one particular moment. So if someone leaves the broadcast and another viewer turns on the channel at that exact moment, that equates to 1 viewer. Unique viewers would be counting that as 2 as they're just counting anyone who logs into the broadcast regardless of how long they watch.

That said, it's still really good and one has to wonder if Barstool will try to expand and cover more games a crossed D1 in the future.

53 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Mississippi State just beat Shaka's Marquette squad. 

Above here I made the prediction 

that they would hit the top 25 I think I said by the first of the year.  Was MU ranked?  They'll be our colleagues in the Big East next year... 😉😉

10 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

Above here I made the prediction 

that they would hit the top 25 I think I said by the first of the year.  Was MU ranked?  They'll be our colleagues in the Big East next year... 😉😉

They can shoot, they have size, and they play hard. If a team that is more talented than the Zips also had those 3 attributes they’re almost impossible for a mid-major to beat. And really difficult for a major-major to beat too. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MSU Bulldogs debuted (I think) in the poll this week at #23.  At 8-0, they're a 7.5 pt pick on the road at Minniesota today.  Our performance was well within the standard deviation.  They might well end up an eight seed or better, i.e., top half of the bracket.

• Like 1