Game 12 (11) - NIU

bigjim

1 hour ago, LoyalZIP said:

Had surgery to repair a badly dislocated/separated shoulder. Tough break as he was trying to make the play, but it sure was ugly. I believe in DJ, but he should have a short leash next year if his issues aren’t resolved. 

I agree re DJ. Needs to clean up the costly turnovers and sacks. The question is, whose going to challenge him? Undercuffler won’t. I feel Wasel doing so as a true freshman isn’t realistic.

On 11/23/2022 at 5:30 PM, GoZips86 said:

I appreciate the enthusiasm in this thread, and I'm not saying I don't want them to win and such. But I don't think I'm that far off by saying I bet many on the roster feel depleted and just want the season over with. Additionally, I don't count Jennings as riding the pine @Captain Kangaroo. He had no reason to go in this year, but if it's a lost season now, and he's going to try to compete for the job next season, why not give him some live experience as an Akron Zip, which is not something he's had yet?

Again, I'm not trying to be a downer. I want them to win, but I also am mentioning the other side of the coin. 

I agree with you…Bring on Dijon!😄