Game 12 (11) - NIU

bigjim

1 hour ago, bigjim said:

I watched the game on-line on ESPN3.  Does anyone know how I can rewatch the game?  If so, please advise and provide details on how to access.   thanks.

It’ll be on ESPN+ for the rest of the week. Type Akron in the search bar and scroll down. I’m not sure if it’s available on any other service.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LZIp said:

Watching the replay this morning, because why the hell not?!

If you’re looking for a laugh, somewhere in the second quarter Kilbane turns to block a DT and instead sets a nice block on a pulling Brank. Kilbane actually had strong game….even blocking his own teammates.

22 hours ago, Zip JD said:

We all saw that this team, even sitting at 1 win, was better than anything Arth put on the field.  This win validates that and gives them something to build on.  Plus, Coach Joe gets a full recruiting season this time around so let's go!.  

Good call.  It has been a little awkward this season explaining to people that the one win Zips were an improvement over last year.

36 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Good call.  It has been a little awkward this season explaining to people that the one win Zips were an improvement over last year.

It has. I’ve actively been avoiding those conversations because if you haven’t watched the games it just sounds like bs.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 6:07 PM, zzx said:

Undercuffler is the starter now.

Who will challenge him?

I read Irons was banged up. But, has coach Moorehead turned the page? Seems with all that time off Irons could have 'healed' up some unless something more happened in practice. Can't imagine Moorehead brought Undercuffler in to sit for 2 years. Anybody?

30 minutes ago, Lee Adams said:

I read Irons was banged up. But, has coach Moorehead turned the page? Seems with all that time off Irons could have 'healed' up some unless something more happened in practice. Can't imagine Moorehead brought Undercuffler in to sit for 2 years. Anybody?

Irons was in an arm sling on the sideline Saturday. There was no chance of playing.

1 hour ago, Lee Adams said:

Someone noted he had surgery on a separated shoulder & is done for the year.

3 hours ago, Lee Adams said:

Considering we're 2-9 I'd say it's fair to say there should be camp competition at pretty much all positions. Even at WR, where I'd say we were more talented than the majority of the MAC, we have key guys leaving so there will be snaps up for grab.