Game 17- Eastern Michigan

clarkwgriswold

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC X couldn't throw it in the ocean that game until the game winner. Right?

I had a few tickets so took some friends to that game. I never liked taking ppl to the EMU games because their zone D always slowed the game down & made for some low scoring, boring play and that day was no different... until the very end.  The guys I took to that game still talk about it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

I heard Stan Heath sends Gary Waters a Christmas card every year thanking Gary for giving him his head coaching career.

Whomever the EMU alum was that helped (hypothetically, of course) Emoni's charges get dropped, they have to be pissed. 

"Stan, I pulled strings to get Emoni available for you, and these are the results you give us in return? Us 10 EMU fans that show up every game are pissed."

The Rowdies still have a long way to go until they’re as good as the group from 10-15 years ago. The numbers are getting better, but still an awful lot of them have no idea how to cheer or socialize. They should have a cheat-sheet of every visiting roster’s girlfriends, past crimes, past schools, etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LoyalZIP said:

The Rowdies still have a long way to go until they’re as good as the group from 10-15 years ago. The numbers are getting better, but still an awful lot of them have no idea how to cheer or socialize. They should have a cheat-sheet of every visiting roster’s girlfriends, past crimes, past schools, etc. 

The best is still the fake banner at PCCC!

I will give credit to this new group of kids.  They're showing up in nice numbers.  They're just not as original as the old rowdies. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel EMU is just a bad experiment where you take one of the top 5 players in the conference and surround him with the absolute worst supporting cast. It turns out it takes more than just 1 player, even at the collegiate level, to win basketball games

Edited by kreed5120
  • Like 1