Game 19- Western Michigan

clarkwgriswold

We can chalk up this win to great defense and X having a great game.   I hate to see Hankerson, Hunter and Tribble being so one dimensional.  Hankerson and Hunter can only shoot from the outside and Tribble can only score inside.  Hankerson and Hunter were a combined 3 for 17 with the 3 ball and took a combined 3 shots from inside the 3 line.  Tribble was 4 for 7 scoring inside and had a good game for 9 points.  I cannot remember the last time Tavari scored a basket.  However, he is playing good defense except he gave up one offensive rebound where he just stood and watched the rebound.  We shot 35 3 balls and only shot 22% and won.  You will not see that in many games.  Any road win is a good win so no complaints just observations.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, zippy5 said:

I'd really like to get out for the Kent game but that 9pm tip with an hour drive is a buzzkill

I understand your frustration with the 9 pm start time. I work on Saturdays and I wake up at 3 am. But I won't let that stop me from being there. Sometimes you just need to suck it up and deal with it. And if there was one game all year that you have to jump through hoops to be at, then this would be it. Go to the game, you won't regret it. 

• Like 3