Game 23- PCCC

clarkwgriswold

Can someone explain to me why Disney has VCU/St Louis on ESPN2 at 7p and follows that up with UCLA/Utah men's gymnastics at 9p, relegating Kent/Akron to ESPNU at 9p (following Fairfield/Quinnipiac)? Why would they not lead one of those into the other for an ESPN2 doubleheader?

Edited by GoZips88

15 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

Wow. Just read that Sullinger’s BAC was .126 when he got his OVI back in March before the tournament (in which they lost to Akron 75-55 in the title game). That’s approaching Kent State great Nate Singletary territory. 

Chris Singletary. Nate is who he punched. .13 is what he blew, so if you round up, Sullinger matched him. Proud moment in the history of KSUcks basketball I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Chris Singletary. Nate is who he punched. .13 is what he blew, so if you round up, Sullinger matched him. Proud moment in the history of KSUcks basketball I'm sure.

And his uncle is a current assistant coach! You can’t make this s*** up 😂😂😂😂

44 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

Where’s the @NWAkron official Dread Meter sitting right now? Little over 2.5 hours to go. 

48 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I heard that the t-shirt cannon is coming out for this one.  In part to rally the fans, in part to keep @NWAkron's attention on the floor at all times rather than burying his head in his hands.

thanks for asking.  I'm in the bargaining stage right now.   However, the dread is beginning to wash over me.

as for head in hands, I will be the one sitting (and not standing) as we await the first basket.  you may also find me cowering in the lobby by the Zippy statue.

Edited by NWAkron

On 2/2/2023 at 8:05 AM, LoyalZIP said:

Thomas has a bit of that Whitford attitude in him, so if you keep him from getting going early, he will fold like a Card. 

I get where you're coming from here. But now his team will fold like...a house of flashes??

neva mine dis. Couldn't erase!

On 2/2/2023 at 8:05 AM, LoyalZIP said:

@NWAkron  

3 minutes ago, LoyalZIP said:

Let’s get a “DUI” chant going if Sullinger goes to the FT line. Make me feel like is 2009!

Some might say that's too personal and crosses a line. Doesn't create a "positive environment."

Others might say don't do the crime if you can't do the time. 

Put me in the latter group.

• Like 1