Beat a dead horse

Quickzips

Many of you may feel like what happened over the last couple of days was unjustified. Imagine how I feel. My name is Damon aka D-Miz formerly of the group V.E.C.. In 2000, we dropped a song named "A.K. Rowdy". The group had four members and three dancers. You guys have no idea what it's like to feel robbed. Imagine a college renaming a section of their cheering section with the title of your song, WITHOUT your permission, WITHOUT giving you any credit or even knowing YOUR NAME??? No compensation, no recognition, nothing. It's not like I wanted money heck I'm pretty o.k., but at least give us some credit. Robbed??? You guys have no idea what being robbed is. Most of your fans don't even know the history of how the name "A.K. Rowdy" came about.So I feel somewhat justified by the mugging that has taken place by the NCAA and NIT officials. If you guys start feeling like the school is cursed...no it's not that. Just know that nothing good ever comes from those who are in the wrong themselves.Yall have a nice day! :nono:

Many of you may feel like what happened over the last couple of days was unjustified. Imagine how I feel. My name is Damon aka D-Miz formerly of the group V.E.C.. In 2000, we dropped a song named "A.K. Rowdy". The group had four members and three dancers. You guys have no idea what it's like to feel robbed. Imagine a college renaming a section of their cheering section with the title of your song, WITHOUT your permission, WITHOUT giving you any credit or even knowing YOUR NAME??? No compensation, no recognition, nothing. It's not like I wanted money heck I'm pretty o.k., but at least give us some credit. Robbed??? You guys have no idea what being robbed is. Most of your fans don't even know the history of how the name "A.K. Rowdy" came about.So I feel somewhat justified by the mugging that has taken place by the NCAA and NIT officials. If you guys start feeling like the school is cursed...no it's not that. Just know that nothing good ever comes from those who are in the wrong themselves.Yall have a nice day! :nono:
stop... seriously

stop... seriously
I'm leaving now.....but nothings good going to come to Akron Zip Sports UNTIL they acknowledge the origin of the legacy. Say hello to the "New" Cleveland Browns!!!