T-shirt ideas?

AwesomeDude

So i have been reading on different topics about how we need to make t shirt or something for our screw job this year. Lets put them all in here so it is all in one topic.i havent figured out what should go on the front yet but the back will be something like this:26 wins13 home wins4 straight wins over Can't3 ncaa tourny teams we beat2 Mac award winning players1 huge Screw jobWhat do you think?

How about "Let's get over it and focus on next year"?
How about that ain't happening. To quickly let this injustice blow over just endorses the idea that it's O K to screw over the little guy. My bitterness and resentment toward the old farts at the NIT will remain strong for a long time. I'm not going to get over it soon damn it.Slay the NIT committee

How about "Let's get over it and focus on next year"?
How about that ain't happening. To quickly let this injustice blow over just endorses the idea that it's O K to screw over the little guy. My bitterness and resentment toward the old farts at the NIT will remain strong for a long time. I'm not going to get over it soon damn it.Slay the NIT committee
And just like the bracket burning, or the shirt, or whatever protest idea...what does it accomplish? It's time to move on...

"WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH?" I am sure it cannot be proven but some of our emails to various media etc has gotten national exposure. It is what is needed to get this ugly thing to change and change in this case will be very good. Should we all get over 911 too?? I think not-we need to keep this ball rollin! Just my humble opinion. ;)

"WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH?" I am sure it cannot be proven but some of our emails to various media etc has gotten national exposure. It is what is needed to get this ugly thing to change and change in this case will be very good. Should we all get over 911 too?? I think not-we need to keep this ball rollin! Just my humble opinion. ;)
Let coach D handle from here on out.I have confidence he's stirring it up with the decision makers.We citizen journalists have done all we can without coming off as whining..in my opinion. :D

Guys,Who knows what will come out of all of this, but we need to be heard. This has reached local, regional, and national media outlets over the last few days because of everyone's efforts. The only suggestion I would make is to remind everyone to conduct themselves in a professional manner when communicating our message.I know dozens of older alums like myself that have been lobbying, wherever possible, and using their connections, on behalf of the Zips over the last few days.These efforts are the only chance we have to influence change.

Tell me you didn't just compare the Akron Zips basketball team not making a postseason tournament to 9 freaking 11... :wall:

Did you really just compare the mac tourney to 9/11... oy veh.

hey everyone needs to calm down...its a freakin t-shirt design...a t-shirt, what is wrong with taking ideas for t-shirts??...personally i think its pretty clever...yeah the mastercard thing might be overdone, but its good...and we are looking ahead...its a t-shirt for NEXT year

hey everyone needs to calm down...its a freakin t-shirt design...a t-shirt, what is wrong with taking ideas for t-shirts??...personally i think its pretty clever...yeah the mastercard thing might be overdone, but its good...and we are looking ahead...its a t-shirt for NEXT year
Wouldn't it be even better next year to focus on...next year? Why would we want to re-live this crap when we can focus on a pretty damn good team next year finally making it to the Big Dance?