2007 Season Ticket Info

zff

The following is on gozips.com under the tickets link2007 FootballSeason Ticket Prices Reserved $ 75 Faculty/Staff Reserved $ 60 General Admission $ 65 Youth (Reserved or GA) $ 30 Family Plan (2 Adult & 2 Youth GA) $ 120 2007 FootballIndividual Game Ticket Prices Reserved $ 15 Faculty/Staff Reserved $ 12 General Admission $ 12 Youth (All) $ 6 2007 FootballGroup Ticket Prices 25-99 $ 7 100+ $ 5 Ohio State Tickets InformationYou must be a Season Ticket Holder to be eligible to purchase tickets to the Zips game versus The Ohio State University. The cost per ticket is $60.00.The following are the requirements for obtaining tickets for the Ohio State game:1.) If you renew your season tickets prior to June 1st, 2007 you are eligible to purchase one ticket for every season ticket purchased. If you have purchased a Family Plan you may purchase up to two tickets. 2.) If you renew after June 1st, 2007 or are a new season ticket buyer, you are eligible to purchase one ticket for every season ticket purchased with the maximum being two tickets. For example if you have purchased six season tickets the maximum amount of Ohio State tickets you can purchase is two. If you have only purchased one season ticket you can only purchase one Ohio State ticket. There are a limited amount of student tickets available and they will be available for purchase at the beginning of the 2007 Fall Semester for $60.00. Students must present a valid UA student ID and are limited to one ticket per ID.

2007 FootballSeason Ticket Prices Reserved $ 75 Faculty/Staff Reserved $ 60 General Admission $ 65 Youth (Reserved or GA) $ 30 Family Plan (2 Adult & 2 Youth GA) $ 120 2007 FootballIndividual Game Ticket Prices Reserved $ 15 Faculty/Staff Reserved $ 12 General Admission $ 12 Youth (All) $ 6
Is there anything special that people get for buying season tickets? I know last year they gave out the fear the roo blankets (which i have yet to receive). You would think they would because for someone to buy season tickets would cost more then if they were to just buy the tickets (GA) at the gate.Season Tickets:Reserved $ 75 Faculty/Staff Reserved$ 60General Admission $ 65 SINGLE GAME TICKETS:Reserved $ 15 Faculty/Staff Reserved $ 12 General Admission $ 12 ( 12 X 5 =60)

:thumb: bought my season tickets today-75.00...told it includes the ARMY game at the stadium...i sent an e-mail to the athletic dept. about the shabby treatment of season ticket holders,the crazy scheduling etc...i will say they actually responded quickly..didn't say things would change but at least they payed attention