Jason Taylor's Younger Brother

Check it out. Jason Taylor's little brother is a senior in high school this year. He's on the Zips' radar, but according to Rivals we have yet to offer him. Knowing he comes from the same gene pool that produced Jason, I say we offer him... YESTERDAY!!!http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=63000

And.... it could keep that Taylor money flowing into UA. Some people would say that's not a reason to offer a guy, I say the HELL it isn't. Even if the guy never even produces on the field, Jason's made a shitload in football, and is going to make a ton on endorsements and probably TV and movies when he gets out. Little bro on the roster will certainly provide incentive to send a healthier chunk of that change to the ole alma mater.

That would be cool. A statue of JT.I agree with a couple of you here. JT's younger brother would NOT be flying under the radar. If he looks like he even remotely has D-1 ability, everyone would be making him an offer based on his brothers development during the time he was in college.If we are not making an offer, and nobody else big is after him, then I would assume that people have looked at him, and they don't see any potential.

Wait...it appears that he is going to get some big offers. Hmmm, I wonder what the chances are that he would pick his brother's alma-mater over some of the schools listed as his possible choices?For those of you who weren't around at the time, Jason was very skinny when he came here. And although he had athletic ability, he wasn't very strong. I know some people who played here with him who said he couldn't bench his own weight when he first came on campus. His brother already looks to be legit linebacker size. Interesting post. I had not even heard about his younger brother until I read this.