Zips in the NFL

Dr Z

8 hours ago, akzipper said:

Blows my mind that Cleveland didn't even take a chance on one of these two. They have the worst WRs in the NFL and are right down the road.

I guess there's a reason they are continually in the top 5 of the draft.

They drafted 4 WR and 1 TE in last year's draft.  They drafted another TE in this year's draft.  Of the 4 they drafted last year, Jordan Payton played 4 games before becoming injured, Corey Coleman missed the first four games due to injury.  Rishard Higgins and Ricardo Louis were the only two that played all year.  This year the Browns Drafted Jabril Peppers (S/PR/KR).

Is JoJo Natson a better prospect than any of those guys at either WR, PR or KR?

Is Jerome Lane really a better prospect than any of those guys at WR?  Lane looked okay against the 3rd string.  

I doubt it.  I do wish the Browns would have taken a chance on one of them UDFA, but they did take a chance (and still have) Jamal Marcus, who most here assumed was the most NFL ready of those going into the draft last year.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, zzx said:

Jojo had:

---3 receptions for 60 yards

---1 punt return for 7 yards

---1 kick return for 25 yards

I will be really surprised if he does not make the roster and return kicks for the Colts this year. He has earned it. He is also using the same elusive moves to create space for himself as a receiver. I love that he is having such success. It's talent, but it's more than talent. He wills himself to success.

• Like 1