Zips in the NFL

Dr Z

I got to speak to Jamal at practice this morning, as you can imagine he was incredibly happy with his combine. He has 13 private workouts scheduled with teams already. He will not work out at Akron's proday, which is scheduled for 8 am Friday the 22nd. Most teams are telling him that they envision him playing outside linebacker. He is very optimistic about his draft position from what he is being told. 

• 2 weeks later...

@ChrisTrapasso is the "guy on CBS" in the above post. He predicts Jamal getting drafted in round six

Out of the 256 picks in the draft, I would love to know how many Chris gets correct. I'll never cross reference the two lists, but I have a good guess. 

I'm on board with his 17th overall pick in the draft. 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

#ourway and #heretodevelop might be the lamest hashtags I have seen associated with a college football team.

Why? A couple of those players pictured are about to make a phenomenal amount of money because they developed at Akron, Akron's way.  

There's a head coach in the NFL whose taglines include "Progress" and "Battle". Hint: his name rhymes with Fat Smurmur. Nothing will be worse than those words, at either level. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:19 AM, LZIp said:

I believe I saw Jamal Marcus is going to get a try out for the Jets as well.

XFL Summer Showcases

Bryce Cheek
Jamal Marcus
Walter Brady
Tyrell Goodman
Isaiah Williams

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8DSec0yBdhuqrCH1u3JU2JzoeHD9Te8a9YCBgsNw-8/edit#gid=1308845140

• 4 weeks later...