Dr Z

Zips in the NFL

I think Jerome could still make it but I doubt he will take the steps necessary. He would need to connect and pay out of pocket to workout with a serious WR trainer and devote himself to study and hard work. I think if he were going to go that route, we would have seen evidence of it, by now. It's a shame that his response it to blame shift. He has a lot of natural talent, but he is not an exceptional talent, by NFL standards.

When asked if anyone stood out in the game, Rams coach Sean McVay said "Natson." 

Five Takeaways: Running Backs Impress in Rams Preseason Opener vs. Ravens

Myles Simmons

RAMS INSIDER

5) NATSON RETURNS WELL

Wide receiver JoJo Natson had a lot of opportunities for returns and made the most of them — both on kicks and punts.

Natson returned seven kickoffs, averaging 23 yards on each with a long of 27 yards. And he returned four punts averaging 14.3 yards per return. His longest punt return went 29 yards up the right sideline to start a touchdown drive, with defensive lineman Brian Womac posting a solid block to spring Natson.

Additionally, Natson had a key third-down reception for nine yards on Los Angeles’ first scoring drive in the fourth quarter.

https://www.therams.com/news/five-takeaways-running-backs-impress-in-rams-preseason-opener-vs-ravens

• Like 3

AZ quickly becoming Akron South. Nice! Hope those guys can stick.

It'll be tough for Wolf this year coming in so later but, if he doesn't make the 53, maybe he gets a practice squad slot and is able to go through a full camp with them next year while gaining all the advantages of practicing with an NFL team all season.