Jarvis Givens

• 2 months later...
Speaking of last years recruits, is there any news on Da'von Moore? There have been a couple different rumors posted here on Zipsnation but nothing seems to be confirmed. Is he still our recruit? Did he enroll at UA or is he playing at a prep school?
He is enrolled at UA.
You are right...we know nothing for sure about Moore. I keep hearing he is enrolled and on the roster, but he was nowhere to be seen on the sidelines during the Can't game. I also didn't see him on the sidelines of the UConn game, although that doesn't surprise me. No need to travel him half way through the season. All that being said....I will wait until I actually see him in uniform before I believe anybody on his status.

Speaking of last years recruits, is there any news on Da'von Moore? There have been a couple different rumors posted here on Zipsnation but nothing seems to be confirmed. Is he still our recruit? Did he enroll at UA or is he playing at a prep school?
He is enrolled at UA.
You are right...we know nothing for sure about Moore. I keep hearing he is enrolled and on the roster, but he was nowhere to be seen on the sidelines during the Can't game. I also didn't see him on the sidelines of the UConn game, although that doesn't surprise me. No need to travel him half way through the season. All that being said....I will wait until I actually see him in uniform before I believe anybody on his status.
I'll rephrase it, because I don't think I was very clear: He is enrolled at UA.