$5 Zips Hats

MDZip

For those of you that have procrastinated way too long (like me), just wanted to let you know that the Zips Championship Hats from 2005 are on clearance at the MAC Web Site (I'll leave it up to you to determine if that is a good thing or a bad thing) for $5 (the shipping at $5.95 costs more than the hat). I'm planning on wearing it at the UCONN game at the end of the month. Here is the Web Address:https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew/ViewCa..._=&ITMCATID=747As a side note, I live in Maryland and don't often get a chance to come back, but this weekend I decided to visit the family and take in the Army game on Saturday and soccer game against UAB on Sunday. Both of them were a lot of fun and I got a bonus on Sunday as KD and JD sat right in front of me and chatted (sorry no good scoops though). I thought it was great they would take the time to support the soccer team like that. KD (and assistant coach Jeff Boals who was a really nice guy) stayed for the entire game, I think JD had some other business to attend to for this coming weekend. :) Anyway, I'm glad all of the teams are doing well, but even more, I hadn't been on campus in 20 years so I took some time before the game to walk around and I was blown away by the campus changes. I can understand why recruits and new students would want to come, the transformation is just amazing (I'll be sending in a contribution for the new stadium shortly), we should be very proud.As a final note, I saw my nephew play a high school soccer game Saturday against a team from Columbus DeSales and the entire group was cheering every time they announced the Michigan score - Columbus and Akron united in a common cause. :)