Zippy Needs Help !!

skip-zip

Wow. In just less than a day, as we were pursuing the Frye story, Zippy has slipped from the top overall vote getter, to 10th overall, and now trails in the matchup against CavMan of Virginia. Just yesterday, this was a comfortable lead. My guess is, all of these schools who have a big following are starting to catch on to this competition, and are getting more involved as the week progresses.

Has the Buchtelite run a story on Zippy and the contest? Are they publishing a reminder in each edition of the paper?Has anyone from the Columbus Leaking Urinal :puke::john: thought to do a small feature article? My guess is any mention of it would get stuck as an "Oh, by the way, ..." blurb at the end of some other article. I've voted for all 50 of my brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, parents, and in-laws both days. Time for others on campus and in the greater Columbus community (Akron is a suburb of Columbus, right?) to get out and vote each day.

i gotta get more teachers at my school to vote. WE ARE AKRON WE SHALL NOT LOSE!!!!!! COME ON ZIPPY AND ZIPS FANS!!!!! :screwks::champs::cheers:
Give the students a homework assignment, you have to vote for Zippy 100 times.Have them write a one page report how they did it and how long it took.