Opportunity Lost!

CK & GZ have pretty much summed up my thoughts. Not much motivation for new discussions .. check out dreamwater before it disappears to see that this horse has been bludgeoned to death already.

Tonight, the Zips lost an opportunity to lock up a home game. With all other results in from today's games .. I believe a win by UA would have given them nearly all the tiebreakers against Marshall. The head to head being the strongest. Nice use of timeouts during a frenzied 12-0 run. I also thought it was a genious coaching move to leave RT on Black, whom he clearly couldn't check all night. As Joe Dunn tells us .. "Black's having a great game against us .. seems like that always happens to the Zips" .. BS!! The Zips made their own bed tonight. Sucks for us & them .. but that's that.

If the Zips sack up and beat UB on Saturday (I don't expect it .. but I won't be at all surprised) .. they will have closed the season by beating the top 3 teams in the division and losing to the bottom 2.

What a fricking waste ... we deserve better than this.

And to think I was having a pretty damn good week.