Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Z

'Every Minute' Photoshop Contest

16 posts in this topic

Toadette Jablonski from the F.lash Alumni Association Tailgators sent me a personal message letting me know their group "Wished the Zips the best on Saturday," and said "Ya'll can stop over at out tailgate party at anytime!" Here's a pic Toadette sent:KentFatTailgate.jpgI didn't realize they made those temporary tattoos in XXXL?

With Edelman and Jarvis as their two "stars" I would think something involving midgets (Edelman is listed at a generous 6'0" 198, while Jarvis is listed at 5'5" 170) would fit right in with that one. Someone who has better access to photoshop maybe can run with that.

With Edelman and Jarvis as their two "stars" I would think something involving midgets (Edelman is listed at a generous 6'0" 198, while Jarvis is listed at 5'5" 170) would fit right in with that one.  Someone who has better access to photoshop maybe can run with that.
Since I couldn't get inspired with my own idea, I stole yours. Hope you don't mind.kentblowz.jpgpicture46ef1b7d5536a.jpg

Just because they merited coming back to the top. Nice job everyone! :bow::screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks:

I don't have a photo, but I do have an over/under question.

How many times will children under the age of 10 say something like, "It smells like a skunk."?