"Casual Frye-day" November 5th?

Captain Kangaroo

Overheard at the Ball State tailgate was the concept of "Casual Frye-day" on November 5th. The idea is to get as many Zips alumni and fans in the area to wear Zips gear to work/school on Friday November 5th in support of the team's big game that evening!

Come on, Zips Nation! Get your lame-ass co-workers to hop on the bandwagon and get behind the team!

Will the Zips store be offering any deals on Zips gear if you mention "Casual Frye-day?" Stay tuned... :unsure:

DAMN! I'm taking Frye-day Nov. 5th off, so that I won't be scrambling to get to the game in time. Much easier to set up camp around 1:00 at the stadium than to dodge the fuzz in a hurried tear from Michigan after work. Well, I guess there will be a few more Frye-days before 5 is outta here.

Isn't there a TGI Friday's in Akron? If you would have thought of this a few years ago, maybe we could have talked someone into maybe a discount for anyone wearing Zips gear on Frye-day at Friday's. :D