Advice needed

zip81

I just got home from the long drive to Cleveland and find that my lovely wife has picked up the pony keg for tomorrow's tailgate.I'm awfully parched.Do I open the keg tonight and sample some of the fine Heineken brew or wait until tomorrow morning?I want to make sure there is plenty of liquid refreshment for my fellow Zippers tomorrow.Hmmmmmmm...input...please! :CK_brew::CK_brew::CK_brew::CK_brew: and by the way... :screwks:

Would agree ... go with the extra 6-pack and leave the keg untapped and pure. Beautiful day for tailgating and you wouldn't want to run dry too soon. Still plenty of time to go get the 6-pack.My son and I are heading down to the JAR in a bit to watch the Lady Zippers beat the crap out of Can't State in v-ball. Go Zips! See everyone tomorrow!

Ahhh...what sage tailgaters we have here in the nation.Very good advice.I remember my days as social chairman...tapping a new keg meant a lot of suds. How about I tap the keg, burn the suds into a pitcher, drink the settled beer and have it primed for tomorrow morning?A plan?

Hey '81...what time you gonna be there? Cuz if it's 7am I suggest you meet us early bird zippers and share...i'll trade you a can of keystone for a fresh heineken draft....
7 a.m!!! You are rowdy!I was thinking about having the flag flying by 10 a.m.Now you got me thinking about 9 a.m.Either way, we'll be down there..please drop in.Keystone is a fine brew.