Friday? - No Prediction Thread?

skip-zip

Ok...I'll start this. Right now, I'm hoping that we get the same Connecticut team that narrowly escaped losing to Temple at home. If so, we win easily.However, we are coming off of an emotional win, have to travel far for this game, and are a little banged up. But, we'll still pull off our first win against the Alaskan Dogs. Akron - 21Connecticut - 17

sorry skip-zip. I dropped the ball, i usually start these things up. :D Busy week at work. Aaaaaaaanyways....I see this game ending a lot like NC State last year...a "BCS" team that is less talented than a lot of folks think and a "BCS"victory hungry zips team. This game will come down to the fourth quarter folks, and if I were a bettin man, i'd take the Zips and those 14 points.Akron 27UCONN 24

Well, it wouldn't be a Bleacher Bum prediction if it wasn't a blowout.....Akron 687UCONN 1I know, I know, there's no way to score one point, but the officials will feel so bad for UCONN getting blown out that they will spot them one point.
From the NCAA rulebook: A team may score 1 point if they return the opposing team's 2pt conversion attempt back for a touchdown.The more you know :thumb: