Zips Merchandise

g-mann17

I was curious if anyone out there knows of a place to find an inexpensive University of Akron tire cover. My wife recently purchased an 07 Liberty and we both thought it would be cool to have the Akron Logo prominently displayed. However while searching the best I can do is a place that does custom jobs (it would be like 250 dollars and cover typically cost between 50-90) there is also the matter that they might not be allowed to use the logo themselves anyway.So if anyone knows of a place to find this, or place that will do it for around 90 bucks please let me know.

Sorry. I don't think such a thing exists. I have to resort to making things myself. I've been making my own stuff for years. Sometimes it's kinda tricky, but I've had good luck. I've thought about starting some threads known as "The Zips Fan Survival Guide" where I post the stuff I've done (Flag pole, Fear the roo magnet, Shirts, magnets, chairs, etc.). UA is terrible when it comes to giving the fans stuff to show support to the University.

I've thought about starting some threads known as "The Zips Fan Survival Guide" where I post the stuff I've done (Flag pole, Fear the roo magnet, Shirts, magnets, chairs, etc.). UA is terrible when it comes to giving the fans stuff to show support to the University.
Good idea. I have seen some of Zipsrifle's stuff, he does a good job. :thumb:

QUOTE (Zipsrifle @ Oct 2 2007, 07:53 PM) I've thought about starting some threads known as "The Zips Fan Survival Guide" where I post the stuff I've done (Flag pole, Fear the roo magnet, Shirts, magnets, chairs, etc.). UA is terrible when it comes to giving the fans stuff to show support to the University. 
Good idea. I have seen some of Zipsrifle's stuff, he does a good job.
Thanks. I do have to say that I have had a tough go this year. I've been playing a lot with stencils.....with little success. I've tried some other approaches with making my own car magnets, but my latest attempt did not stand up to the rain durability test. I'll have a breakthrough at some point though.