Planned DownTime.

Attention ZipsNation Members:Please be aware that there may be some scheduled downtime during the evenings of October 3rd and October 4th for a planned upgrade to the ZN.O softare & system.We don't believe this to be a long outage, but the board will need to be shut down temporarily to perform database management & upgrades.We will do our best to contain this outage in the late evening hours so as not to disrupt the board topics.While it is down, please go vote for Zippy.Thanks for your patience.

All I got to say is three things:1) GOOD LUCK!2) do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes3) do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes
Are you trying to say that they should:do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes? ;)

All I got to say is three things:1) GOOD LUCK!2) do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes3) do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes
Are you trying to say that they should:do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes? ;)
no no, you totally misunderstood me, misquoted me, took me out of context, and tried to smear me with my words.What I really said was:do a backup of all files and all database tables before making any changes :lol:;):tomato::rofl: