Which Team Will Show Up Tomorrow

Z-P

I was really hoping to see us go a couple games deep into the "Gund Games" before Andy, Derrick and Johnny hung em up for the Zips.............but I now don't think it's gunna happen. :john:

I know you "brutha slugs" like to go down and see the other MAC action (even though the Zips don't show) but that's just not me..........I'm bummed.........can't sit thru the rest if there's no candy for us.............so enjoy em if you go. I'll be there if we ever survive long enough to get into the action.

Nobody's pointed this out on the board..............I've been sort of expecting it to pop up (and hoping I wouldn't have to :ninja: ) but here we go anyway...............has anybody else noticed the "coaching" from the stands? Our guys, specifically Tarver, Drew, Travis, Futch...........almost all of them.............look into the stands for approval and/or guidance whenever they do (or don't do) something. Know what I mean? I've never seen anything like it before. They're being coached from the seats!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

What's that all about?

Who's coaching the team? Do they have such little regard for the staff that they "play for someone else?" It's a sorry thing to see, and Tarver is hands down the worst.

At tomorrows loss to Buffalo, take a look at what I'm talking about and see if you don't agree..............if I were Hip, Id' be piiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Guest F Hipsher
if I were Hip, Id' be piiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Isn't this the real problem --> Hipsher ?

I wouldn't place blame on the players. It is Hipsher who has always had a problem keeping his seniors focused and listening. They all seem to get tired of listening to the BS.

Also, I'm not so sure they are getting coaching from the stands. Maybe, it's looking at their friends/brother/whatever trying not to laugh and saying "Get a load of this incompetent coach I have to deal with every game. We just had a timeout and he forgot to call a play........"

Save us all now. FIRE DAN HIPSHER.

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

Well maybe before they decided to go to Akron and play for Dan they should've examined him as a coach and talked to other players or something. Some of those players need to suck it up.