Zips TD is "Pontiac Game Changing Performance"

Guest Zip88

Just a little comment...........did anyone else notice this too?

The play made me explode out of my seat (In Vegas on TV) but as I watched the replay time after time I was shocked that Jason held on and caught it.

He actually caught the ball like I would have (as compared to the great ones who take catch with their hands).............he took it in the chest. It was a lucky thing it didn't pop out.............honest...........in case you were at the game and didn't see the replays.

Found myself thinking.................."no wonder Charlie is having such a gard time this season if that's the way these guys catch balls"..............

No diss intended, just a comment.

Hope we don't suffer that typical ZIP LETDOWN this Sat in Athens. JD........if you really want to put your "stamp" into this program, win this next game...........historically LO's teams tanked following big wins...............this one can really be big for the program in so many ways.

ILFSITF..........Go Zips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The play made me explode out of my seat (In Vegas on TV)

Vegas eh? Didn't have to go all the way to Vegas to bet on the game.

Hope you took the Zips straight up and got 4:1 odds like me.

I honestly forgot about my bet until after celebrating on the field.

I was walking out of the stadium and thought, oh yeah, I just won money on that game.

Now you know the game was good for me to forget about money :D

Hey Z-P, did you see me on ESPN2 with Charlie in Vegas? No kidding.

Doc..........

No, sorry. Didn't catch your pastie grill :P on the TV.

Did see too many empty seats after half time however.......it was kind of embarrassing to see how many people took off even though it was pretty frigid. :ninja:

Charlie's interview was great. I knew exactly what he was going to say even before he said it, and then he sad it!!!!!!!!! He proped the BIG MAN too. That was classy.

Where were you?

Oh, I know, you were the guy licking his cleats :rofl: