Temple Homecoming Gallery is up

FearTheRoo

When Memphis did it at the MCB a couple of years ago .. and when I saw BG doing it against Wisconsin last year .. I thought it was total bush league.And I think it's total bush league now .. if your QB can't make a read .. then put one in who can .. this calling audibles based on a coache's view in the press box seems like HS stuff in my mind.Besides .. isn't it a false start or "multiple men in motion" each time they do this?

Besides .. isn't it a false start or "multiple men in motion" each time they do this?
False start - any player moves after they have gotten in their set position before the snap in a way that simulates the start of the play.Illegal motion - a player in motion is moving forward at the time of the snap. I haven't seen any advantage to doing this. Seems like it causes more confusion to me.

It shows that they have absolutely no confidence in their QB. They don't trust him to call a single play or read the defense. How will Jacq improve if he isn't allowed to figure things out on his own? Instead he just goes out there and puts his trust in Moorehead (a scary thought).
Frankly, I can understand the coaches sentiment -- but, I have no confidence in either the QB, OR the OC. :P

There is an interesting series of pictures of the UConn pregame where coach Moorehead is talking with the QBs. The posture and attentiveness is what grabs me. Rogers is standing straight, listening and the CJs don't seem to be paying attention.http://uaim.dyndns.info/photo_galleries/_A...ce/uconn051.htm
He's too busy listening to his iPod.

Rogers is standing straight, listening and the CJs don't seem to be paying attention.
And in this photo Rogers isn't looking at coach. Doesn't mean anything. Although....Which one of these guys in this photo just got done with a big thanksgiving meal right before practice?And is coach using golf scorecards to right his plays on? Maybe this is our problem? Put away the 5W and bring out the driver coach!And what is CJ7 writing on his wrist bands (new 50 cent lyrics),and why is his finger wrapped? These photos pose so many questions. :rofl:uconn060.jpg