What's Wrong With The Zip's?

RatFink

1) Dan Hipsher Ho ho ho

2) The famous "semi"-motion offense Ho ho ho

3) Unless you are Andy Hipsher, you sit after any miscue Ho ho ho

4) If you are over six foot six, you sit Ho ho ho

5) If your last name is Hipsher you get extra floor minutes Ho ho ho

6) The keep your hands down defense Ho ho ho

7) Rick McFadden is not square to the basket (always hits the iron on the left) Ho ho ho

8) What clock management? Ho ho ho

9) The lost art of the rebound Ho ho ho

10) Speaking of heart Wo wo wo

With the loss of Hollingsworth, Tarver can't play 40 minutes per night. Compared to 2 years ago, B Hip is way better than where he was. He has limited scoring but he does play defense and can pass the ball around. 5 minutes a night from him and 10 from Collins is realistic.

The minutes that Andy has gotten this year is another story. I think if the kid hadn't pulled himself yesterday, he would have been left in for 2 minutes. I felt sick just looking at him try to move. He was as pale as a ghost. We need 30+ minutes from McFadden for a chance to win. I just wish Rick was a better in bounds passer.

I don't know about BH playing defense, I have seen the opposing teams player's eyes light up when BH is guarding them. BH has been schooled way too many times.

Offense ??? :rofl:

There are always options and I think quite a few better then playing 4 on 5 for 7-10 minutes a game.

-7-10 more minutes for Mario - Atleast he makes something happen with his quickness and brings a dimension to the game, not a lot of size at the PG in the MAC so his defense doesnt kill you.

- Between Dru, Mario, RM, DT, there are plenty combinations at 1-2

- 3 - Work AH, RT, some RM, some DT

- 4-5 - Plenty to rotate thru here -- Why is Meyers buried on the bench ?

How can anyone possible be happy with one rotation of BH, DJ, MC at the Buffalo game ? In the second half when the game is on the line ? It makes no sense. It is a back on your heels move

Yes, we are shorthanded, I've heard that excuse many times this year - even prior to JH leaving. But isn't a coaches job to be creative with the talent you have, put teams in a position to play your game rather then you playing into theirs.