Buffalo

Guest CK @ Home

Guest CK @ Home

Gee...another loss to Buffalo. Since they typically beat us when they suck, surely they were going to sweep us when they're marginally good (16-11 is marginally good).

Buffalo is a decent T-E-A-M. We are a bunch of players running around on the floor.

Mc Fadden had a nice game. He finally got some decent minutes...of course that was only because Andy couldn't go.

We used to run screens for Bosley, Falknor and Schindewolf. We never run screens for our "shooters" now-a-days.

Brian Wood wasn't an all-star, but man do I yearn for him every time I see Bryan Hipsher at the scorer's table.

Buffalo is on a roll with an 8-man roster (1 guy out for the year, 3 suspended for the year). We make excuses- Andy's back, Preston's grades, Hollingsworth's head, blah blah blah.

Buffalo is losing no one to graduation next year. I wonder if they'll tank it like the 2003-4 Zips squad that lost no one to graduation from 2002-3? (BT doesn't count since he had the option to return, but couldn't take another year of Hipsher...and also only played 1 game in 2002-3)

Say we got hot and won the MAC tourney. How brutal would the bludgeoning be if, as an NCAA 15 seed, we'd go up against...say UCONN? 100-49, with Tarver scoring 37? BTW: If you believe we're capable of winning even one game in the MAC tourney, Josh Cribbs has some stuff you'd be interested in. I think Joe Dunn may have bought his entire stock already, so be forewarned you might be relagated to seeds and stems.

Nice game by Wood.

Fire Hipsher. :thumb: