The Report You've Been Waiting For !

Z-P

:gun::gun:

OK sluggies………..for those of you who couldn’t wrench the TV away from the slave driver……….here’s the skinny……..

Tony’s been kicked out of the house by Carm. You knew that already. He’s sleeping around :rolltide: , and seldom alone………….eye candy for us oldies :D ………..how does a fat guy like that do so good????? Oh yea, he’s the boss (no disrespect tendered to the other Boss on this page)………..

He’s got a real thing for Dr. Melfi :( . He really wants to nest her :rolltide: , but she keeps putting him off :nono::chair::( ………..even though she dreams and fanticizes of a tumble in the hay with him (BTW, I don’t think that was her body shown in the dream sequence…….to hard to be her)……she’s right to do this, because I think it’s only a deal where T can’t get something he wants, and he’s not used to failure with ladies………….Melfi sees another male shrink and he has it cased………..we’re (all of us psychologists, you know me) all on the same page with this one………..last time they (T and Melfi) are face to face, he throws a little temper tantrum :cry: , and this could get to be dangerous (for her).

Back to Carm………..she’s got Anthony Junior (AJ) living with her in the house, and the kid’s an asshole………taking the garbage out he is confronted by a stray Black Bear :blink: and he cries for his mommy, who chases it away…………..I know, I know……that story line (the bear) was kind of a reach………….but we’ll overlook it for the rest of the show………

Pauli and Christopher are still at each other’s throats :wall: , like we left it last year……..and it wasn’t getting any better. Chris is supposed to take care of the “group†dinner checks, but has been laying them off on Pauli………….until Pauli pimps him in AC (Atlantic City for you newbies) (speaking of newbies, are you jammin my ZW by keeping me in the newbie zone……….but I digress again…………..) and he has to pick one up. While they are leaving, the waiter confronts Christopher who only gave him a $16 tip on a $1200 bill :angry: ……………so Christopher does the nastie, and puts a cap into the waiter :gun: (in the parking lot) after he clobbers him in the head with a brick.

Well…………..if you’ve come down this far, there’s more, but I’m going to wait and see if you guys boo me off the page for my consumer tests, and TV digressions……….. :eek:

for those of you who couldn’t wrench the TV away from the slave driver

Well I had to add HBO on sunday so my slave driver could watch last night.

Nice post Z-P. You hit the nail on the head. We both almost fell off the couch laughing at the bear scene. :lol:

We also both think that was not her body. It was nice though who ever it was. :rock:

It is well worth the extra $12 bucks a month.