OU is Gonna Kill Akron!

OZoner

Just kidding. I'm merely hoping it's a fairly competitive game and not the blowouts we've seen the last few years. We're not a good road team, you're a great home team... never a good combination.I have to say, Dials has been awesome this year. That pains me to admit. Leon and Wood should be fun to watch (and hey, it's on TV!).

hi ozone.i like your ranking of the mac teams so far.i think this game is huge this early in the season.if ohio can pullout a win they are going to be in good shape.while a loss does not knock them out of the mac race it would really hurtwith two losses.

Just kidding. I'm merely hoping it's a fairly competitive game and not the blowouts we've seen the last few years. We're not a good road team, you're a great home team... never a good combination.I have to say, Dials has been awesome this year. That pains me to admit. Leon and Wood should be fun to watch (AND HEY IT'S ON TV!).
Yes, my O-Zone friend (I thought when I read the heading that your were smoking some of Ohio's finest). It is ON TV, and all the UA and OU fans in the islands will be watching this game. We'll even bring in Bubba's family from the pig farm out in Nanakuli. :P

Hmmm .... late game, game on TV .... could result in a few less OU fans in the stands. You guys normally travel pretty well and have a good following up this way. 11PM end-of-game is WAY past Muffy and Buffy's bed time. Can't wait for Bubba ... let's keep it rolling Akron!

Hmmm .... late game, game on TV .... could result in a few less OU fans in the stands. You guys normally travel pretty well and have a good following up this way. 11PM end-of-game is WAY past Muffy and Buffy's bed time. Can't wait for Bubba ... let's keep it rolling Akron!
Guys, its on ESPNU, how many people get that channel? Not many....

Guys, its on ESPNU, how many people get that channel? Not many....
If you didn't know, ESPNU is now on the extended basic tier of Time Warner Cable. Almost everybody in the area who has cable has it now.

It'll be interesting to see if we can bring the defensive intensity we showed against Miami on the road for once. We really imposed our will on them.As far as your favorite transfer goes, he's been having back problems all season, so his contributions have been more complimentary than direct. He leads the team in assists this year and had a 7 assist, 3 steal, 0 turnover effort on Saturday. I can only hope he brings that discipline to a hostile environment.