Can't State @ OU on ESPN Classic

Bleacher Bum

It is kind of a toss up for me. The idea of undefeated teams is cool along with putting ourselves in great position for a bye in the first round of playoffs, but I just don't want to root for Can't. I guess I am rooting for a 4 OT game that leaves both teams exhausted.

It is kind of a toss up for me. The idea of undefeated teams is cool along with putting ourselves in great position for a bye in the first round of playoffs, but I just don't want to root for Can't. I guess I am rooting for a 4 OT game that leaves both teams exhausted.
I'll do the same thing I do every time the Steelers play the Ravens. I'll be rooting for injuries.

That game was crazy, Can't played like crap, you could tell OU needed to win that game. I think we shouldn't be too comfortable, because we saw how Can't rallied back late in the second half. And they are going to be PISSED going into our game. Not to mention the refs looked like OU paid them a little more ;) I know you'll hate me for saying this, I didn't mind Can't's jerseys I thought they were kinda cool, but I don't know why they are using the color black, its not one of their colors... :lol:

With his ejection, doesn't Singletary miss the next game? Is that us? Looked like he was tripped while he was on the floor, and got up and shoved/slapped the miscreant. Yes, they always get the second one! Too bad. ;)
In watching the replay on the DVR Singltary kocked down Tillman, and while on the ground, Tillmans hands got tangled up (hard to tell if it was intentional or not) with singletary, ad which point Singltary took a swipe at Tilman. That got him called for a foul. In looking for an explanation on the OU Board, some of the fans in attendance said after the foul call he made the thats BS hand swipe and made contact with the ref, and if thats the case he should have been ejected. And Christians T was just plain stupid. The counted the basket on the lay up, and then gave OU 2 foul shots, 4 tech foul shots and the ball haha. Anyone else and I might feel bad :)On a related note, I flipped on the game just in time (about 8 minutes to go in the second half) to hear Chones call K.e.n.t the Zips. Then later he said Akron U better make some shots or this will get away from them...

With his ejection, doesn't Singletary miss the next game? Is that us? Looked like he was tripped while he was on the floor, and got up and shoved/slapped the miscreant. Yes, they always get the second one! Too bad. ;)
I hope he misses our game, which is the next one they play. That would be an extraordinary break for us. Way to stay classy, Can't. They had 3 Technicals called near the end of the game.

I'll do the same thing I do every time the Steelers play the Ravens. I'll be rooting for injuries.
You know whats funny?.....the browns suck and pittsburgh beat you twice...ha ha ha love it. and went to the playoffs....just a serious question though.....are the browns showing off their super bowl trophies next year for the season opener?!?!?!?!?! hahahaha

You know whats funny?.....the browns suck and pittsburgh beat you twice...ha ha ha love it. and went to the playoffs....just a serious question though.....are the browns showing off their super bowl trophies next year for the season opener?!?!?!?!?! hahahahaUmmmmm... Just out of curiousity, what does that comment have to do with Zips basketball, the OU Can't game, MAC basketball, or basketball in general? Anyway, I felt that OU turned in an excellent effort at home and their offense seemed to move more smoothly without Walther in the game, better passes and a good job kicking the ball out for open shots. Honestly I'm a little more nervous about facing Can't at the MAC Center now that they've tasted defeat in conference play, they're really going to be ready for us. However, I'm confident that the ZIPS will be fired up and Coach D will have the team ready to break out of the MAC Center with a W. But not to overlook tomorrow, lets remind the flunkin' falcons why we're #1 in the MAC!!

My guess is he plays Wed.The Can't melt down reminded me of something I would have seen in the Hipsher days.Bubba getting knocked out for the game may be a blessing in disguise for OU. It gives O'Shea a reason to stick with this lineup and bring Bubba off the bench. An athletic OU team just got more athletic.Nice to see several replays of the play at Akron and mentioning of it throughout the Can't vs OU gameAfter watching Can't/OU I caught the last half of GW and Xaiver. In terms of atmosphere, quality of play, and athleticism, if you had taken their jerseys off, I couldn't have told you which game was which. When the big 4 play each other, all of those games should be on TV. The MAC needs to show the best the league has to offer.