InfoCision Stadium - Residence Hall demolition pics

joshgozips

Sweet thanks Bzip, it makes me feel sad and happy at the same time cause i have some great memories at brown st residence hall. Washing Laundry leaving to go get Mcdonalds across the parking lot only to come back and having it set on top of the dryer cause I was gone to long. Or fellow quad members not keeping the door close and having a girl knock on my door...while there was one in my room. Sitting on "The Rock" our front watching kids go to the same class I should be going to. Ahhhh the memories.

Who on here is on campus for classes regularly?If I was, I would go to the student center and snap a pic of that stadium from the same spot several times per week.
Done. Or at least I will in the future. I live across Spicer from the construction site, so my vantage point is pretty fun.
:thumb: If you can try to get it from the same spot and same angle every time, I can put them together into a progress slideshow or time-lapse in flàsh

I love nature, but unlike the treehuggers, I recognize that trees are a renewable resource. In other words, you can replace them.Once a tree gets large enough, it becomes extremely difficult to move it without destroying its established root system. It's sad when you lose a nice tree, but you can start over.

It'd be nice if they could salvage the trees for elsewhere on campus.
orrr we could just chop them down and mulch them....my god do you go to Can't state or something?!? We're not tree huggers here
:lol: LOL! Do you suppose we could set the board, so that when a comment this stupid is made, it automatically inserts a :rolleyes: the same way it changes K-E-N-T to CANT?