Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, why hasn't the one little building been knocked down? Are they using it as a trailer for the workers? I wouldn't think so 'cause the windows look like they're boarded up. I think it was an administration building for the apartments but I don't really remember. Any one have the scoop?

Hey guys, why hasn't the one little building been knocked down? Are they using it as a trailer for the workers? I wouldn't think so 'cause the windows look like they're boarded up. I think it was an administration building for the apartments but I don't really remember. Any one have the scoop?
That one building was an apartment. It is currently getting stripped to be ready for demolition. It was the only building that wasn't UA property to begin with, so they had some extra procedures to go through before they can tear it down. It should be coming down by the end of the week.

I believe it looks like they've bulldozed one of the old buildings along Exchange!!! Amen!Unfortunately I see that the plasma donation center is still standing. Maybe we could send the bulldozer across the street...
I am pretty sure that was the tanning salon. They are already moved in to their new location next to the Subway near the corner of Exchange and Spicer. It marks the first demolition of a Zip-Strip property in quite some time, and a great first step to getting the rest of it torn down.

I believe it looks like they've bulldozed one of the old buildings along Exchange!!! Amen!Unfortunately I see that the plasma donation center is still standing. Maybe we could send the bulldozer across the street...
I am pretty sure that was the tanning salon. They are already moved in to their new location next to the Subway near the corner of Exchange and Spicer. It marks the first demolition of a Zip-Strip property in quite some time, and a great first step to getting the rest of it torn down.
It looks like Bob-a-Louie's was knocked down. The tanning salon is that white building to the left still standing - for now. When are they going to start knocking down some of the houses on Nash that are already empty and boarded up. Start sending the message to those hold outs that the end is inevitable.

They took down that house/dorm in the NW corner of the first camera. One day it's there, the next day it's gone. It looks like they are pouring concrete on the Left side of the 2nd camera. Seems like things are creeping along but what do I know about constructing a stadium?? I'm just excited.

I can now finally see a hole in the ground... When it was all snow, it was hard to tell what elevations had changed.
I drove by the stadium sight today and the hole in the ground is actually much deeper than it appears to be via the camera. The entire backhoe(sp?) was down in the hole; I could only see the peak of it's arm.

I don't think the diagrams on the lright side of the camera pictures are correct. They show that both cameras 1 and 2 are essentially looking at the same areas at the far end. If you notice, on the left side of the 1st camera, there is a white container that would fit on the back of a semi. This is NOT on the right side of the 2nd camera, as you would expect. Maybe the cameras are just farther apart than I expect. I'm a little confused as to their actual orientation.