Akron vs OU

What a Great Day to be a Zip! Can't Loses, OU loses, and Zips Lock up a First Day Bye! Super Duper! Anyway Anyone know where to Watch the OU game according to the schedule on GoZips.com it says the game will be televised on ESPN Full Court Where can Zips Fans gather and watch this one?

Cleats in Green advertises the place to go when the Zips are on TV.
the fairlawn cleats had a game on ESPN Full court i thought when i was there last (not the zips but another game)
Right up my alley. I'll call them tomorrow to make sure, but I will likely be watching there.w00t, I would assume you are joining me?

ESPN 360 is carrying the feed as well.. if your ISP offers it.... as well as Miami/Can't on ESPN2 or 360 at 7:00 pm..http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index# What's On Today | Tomorrow | Upcoming11:30 PM ET CBB: Santa Clara vs Gonzaga2:30 PM ET UEFA: Barcelona vs Celtic FC (SPA)2:30 PM ET UEFA: Barcelona vs Celtic FC (ENG)2:30 PM ET UEFA: AC Milan vs Arsenal FC (SPA)2:30 PM ET UEFA: AC Milan vs Arsenal FC (ENG)7:00 PM ET CBB: Purdue vs Ohio State7:00 PM ET CBB: Miami (OH) vs Can't State7:00 PM ET CBB: Akron vs Ohio8:00 PM ET CBB: Florida State vs North Carolina8:00 PM ET CBB: FL Gulf Coast vs Marquette8:00 PM ET Rodeo: Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Day 29:00 PM ET CBB: Colorado vs Kansas State9:00 PM ET CBB: Arkansas vs Ole Miss9:00 PM ET NBA Coast to Coast

Went to Cleats in Green because they said that they would have the game. They didn't get it, instead the screen kept saying "Program not purchased". What a bummer, spent $22.00 on drinks and never saw the game.

Went to Cleats in Green because they said that they would have the game. They didn't get it, instead the screen kept saying "Program not purchased". What a bummer, spent $22.00 on drinks and never saw the game.
Guess you don't go back there for a game anymore. As Zips fans, we need to make statements to these businesses by influencing their bottom line. You think it would be an issue if it were an OSU game?...I don't.

Guess you don't go back there for a game anymore. As Zips fans, we need to make statements to these businesses by influencing their bottom line. You think it would be an issue if it were an OSU game?...I don't.
Nope, because OSU wouldn't be on ESPN full court.

Should have gone to Cleats in Fairlawn, watched it there with about 25+ zips faithful.

Should have gone to Cleats in Fairlawn, watched it there with about 25+ zips faithful.
In all fairness to Cleats, it was a problem on DirectTV's end. The one in fairlawn got it on at halftime. The owner was a good guy and gave all the rowdies some free food.

When did the game start coming in there? I went over to the Lizard in Fairlawn with about 11 to go in the first half because Cleats still didn't have it.